A Quick Christmas List: 19 of My Favorite Books + An Extra
The list is in no specific order, kind of like my house. I hope you find one you like…or one you think your mother-in-law might like. Or better yet, get her one you like, then you can borrow it.
1. The Omnivore’s Dilemma Michael Pollan
2. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle Barbara Kingsolver
3. The Secret Rhonda Byrne
4. The Raw Milk Revolution David E. Gumpert
5. Everything I Want To Do Is Illegal Joel Salatin
6. The Dirty Life Kristin Kimball
7. I Know Your Father Patty Cameron
8. EntreLeadership Dave Ramsey
9. The Total Money Makeover Workbook Dave Ramsey
10. Mastering Artisan Cheesemaking Gianaclis Caldwell
11. The Farmstead Creamery Adviser Gianaclis Caldwell
12. The Ruth Stout No-Work Garden Book Ruth Stout and Richard Clemence
13. Little House In The Big Woods Laura Ingalls Wilder
14. The Little House Series Laura Ingalls Wilder
15. Nourishing Traditions Sally Fallon
16. Setting Limits With Your Strong-Willed Child Robert J. Mackenzie
17. One For The Money Janet Evanovich
18. You Can Heal Your Life Louise Hay
19. No B.S. Direct Marketing Dan Kennedy
BONUS EXTRA…this isn’t a book…but it’s one of the best things I’ve ever heard. It’s inspirational, motivational, it’s an old recording of Earl Nightingale and The Strangest Secret
So there you have it. That there is most of what is keeping the dust off the bookshelf at my house (because it certainly isn’t me). I hope you Have a Great Holiday Season and Share Love, Time and Laughter with the ones you care about and bring a surprise dose of joy to that neighbor you don’t really like.
Good Job Mom!
P.S. If you get any of your Christmas gifts by clicking a link here, I might make a few bucks. (thanks!! so far this month I’ve raked in $7.03 from orders people have placed through Amazon. No, not breaking the bank, but it paid for today’s caramel macchiato with a little left over for tomorrow’s).
P.P.S. Check out #7. Yep…My Mom wrote that. Good Job Mom!