Help her KNOW she’s a good mom.
– Join the movement.
– Silence her inner critic.
– Feel good about yourself.
PS: Use the code 6FREECARDS to get 6 free cards with your first order!
Get the email “5 Examples of What To Say When You Give a Mom a Good Job Mom Card”
“Oh my gosh! Thank you!! I really needed this today! I have a 3 week old and a toddler. Today has been a rough day.”
“This is so cool!!! I love this idea!!! Thank you so much!!!”
“Awww, look at this card she gave me honey! That was so nice! It says Good Job Mom, Congratulations, you were just caught in a great act of parenting! Wow. That made my day!”
4 Step “Good Job Mom” Plan:
1. Put the cards in your wallet.
2. See a mom doing something you admire.
3. Give her TWO cards: one for her to keep and one for her to give.
4. Watch her smile!
What happens when you give a card to an awesome mom you don’t even know???
Because you’re considering buying cards, you’re obviously an awesome mom.* I know, some days it doesn’t feel like it and you often don’t feel appreciated.
But you’re the mom who loves her kids with a passion, cheers loudest at their games, takes their phones for bad grades, says no when they’re begging for candy, expects the best, expects mistakes, reflects on her mothering style, is involved, embarrasses them because she loves them, knows their friends and teaches them to do their own laundry at birth.
We’re awesome. Let’s spread the word.
Join the movement!
Click here to order cards.
* if you’re not a mom, you see moms every day. Next time you see a mom doing something you admire, give her two cards: one for her to keep and one for her to give. Join the movement!